The Grand Central Mall Faisalabad

The Grand Central Mall Faisalabad

The Grand Central mall Faisalabad is a well-planned project located on main 204 Chak Road Faisalabad. The location is only 1 minute away form main canal road Faisalabad.

The Grand Central Mall Faisalabad

This is a project of The Grand Central Builders. TGC Mall Faisalabad is a well-planned high-rise project in which there are state fo the art brand outlets/shops, corporate offices, and luxury apartments available at affordable rates.

The Grand Central Mall

Location

The project is located on West Canal Rad only 1 minute away from Marhaba Mahal, Marhaba Mart, and ANISA Food Street Faisalabad.

Grand Central Mall Faisalabad

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

TGC Mall Faisalabad

This mega project consists of 3 high-rise towers. The projects spread over an area of approximately 3.4 Million sq. ft.

The shops, offices, luxury apartments, and penthouses of different sizes are available. You can book the unit by paying a 30% down payment and pay the remaining in easy installments.

TGC Mall Faisalabad

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

Payment Plan

The three towers are named Sea Green Tower, Orage Tower, and Gold Tower. The rate per square ft. of every floor of these towers is different. Below we are sharing a detailed Grand Central Mall Payment Plan.

Sea Green Tower Payment Plan

  • Lower Ground: 31,000
  • Ground: 49,500
  • First Floor: 26,000
  • Second Floor: 22,000
  • Apartments Floor: 15,000
  • Food Court Floor: 35,000

Orange Tower Payment Plan

  • Lower Ground: 33,000
  • Ground: 52,500
  • First Floor: 27,000
  • Second Floor: 23,000
  • Apartments Floor: 15,000
  • Food Court Floor: 35,000

Gold Tower Payment Plan

  • Lower Ground: 35,000
  • Ground: 55,000
  • First Floor: 29,500
  • Second Floor: 26,000
  • Apartments Floor: 15,000
  • Food Court Floor: 35,000

Grand Central Mall Faisalabad Payment Plan

You can book your unit by paying a 30% down payment and the remaining 70% amount can be paid in 36 Monthly Installments. You can avail 10% discount on full cash payment at the time of booking.

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

Features & Facilities

  • Prime Location
  • Electricity
  • Sui Gas
  • Water
  • Beautiful Architechture
  • Tiled Flooring
  • Elevators
  • Lifts
  • Car Parking
  • Beautiful Interiors
  • Wide Coridors
  • Car Parking
  • Rooftop Swimming Pool
  • Rooftop Tennis Court
  • Rooftop Golf Court
  • Rooftop Badminton Court
  • Restaurant
  • Brand Outlets
  • 24/7 Security and much more.

Images

Grand Central Mall Faisalabad Grand Central Mall Faisalabad Grand Central Mall Faisalabad

TGC Mall Faisalabad TGC Mall Faisalabad

Contact Details

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

What do you think?

926 Points
Upvote Downvote

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

daraaj tower faisal town

Daraaj Tower

Nest City Islamabad

Nest City