daraaj tower faisal town

Daraaj Tower

Daraaj Tower is a project of Emarat developers. The project is located in Faisal Town F-18 Islamabad, which is easily accessible from all the areas/sectors of Rawalpndi & Islamabad.

Daraaj Tower Islamabad

The first-ever condominium-style building in Faisal Town Islamabad offers Studios, 1 Bed, and 2-bedroom, 3-Bedroom apartments, as well as luxury penthouses that have been architecturally designed in a contemporary style. Bookings can be made by paying a 10% down payment and the remaining on 4 years installments plan.

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

Daraaj Tower

Location

The project is located at the most ideal location of Faisal Town. Islamabad-Peshawar M-1 Motorway Toll Plaza & Fatehjang Tarnol Toll Plaza is a few minutes away from the Daraaj Tower location.

daraaj tower location

Daraaj Tower Apartments

The project offers international standard condominium apartments. The apartments are available in Studi, 1, 2, and 3-Bedroom sizes. In Daraaj Towers well-planned penthouses are also available at affordable prices.

Studio Apartment

  • 1-Bed Apartment
  • 2-Bed Apartment
  • 3-Bed Apartment
  • Penthouses

Payment Plan

You can book your apartment and Penthouse by paying a 10% down payment. The remaining 90% amount can be paid in 4 years easy installments plan. We will share a more detailed daraaj tower payment plan soon or you can contact us via Call/WhatsApp.

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

Features & Facilities

  • Electricity
  • Sui Gas
  • Water
  • Earthquake Proof Building
  • Secure Entrance
  • Rooftop Garden & Giant Swimming Pool
  • Elevators
  • Home Automation
  • High-quality fittings & finishing
  • Designer Furnished Apartments
  • Community Center
  • Community Club
  • Daycare Center
  • Gymnasium
  • Sports Center
  • Library
  • Pharmacy & Clinic
  • 24/7 Security
  • Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting Systems
  • Mosque
  • Emergency Exits
  • Parking
  • Shops & Cafe

Inauguration Ceremony

(25th November 2021)

Emaarat developers organized an extraordinary evening to celebrate the grand opening of Daraaj tower, the inauguration of the Faisal town office, and the debut display of the fully furnished condominium-style apartments in front of hundreds of esteemed guests, clients, and investors. Mr. Chaudhry Abdul Majeed, chairman of Faisal town, graced the occasion as the chief guest.

daraaj tower launch

Contact Details

For Booking & Details Please Contact Our 24/7 Hotline:

+92 – 347 – 345 6789

WhatsApp now

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.