Senate Housing Society is accessible from Japan Road (links with main G.TRoad (Islamabad Expressway) Islamabad.
The Senate Secretariat Employees Cooperative Housing Society (SSECHS) constituted / registered in 1996 with Cooperative Department, ICT, Islamabad having total membership of 972 while the total amount deposited in the Society’s Account was Rs. 0.1 Million.
After approximately 9-years of in-activism, the society got re-activated through elections for Management Committee, purchase committee and Amendments in the byelaws.
Development Update July 2016
- Modern sewerage management system
- Emergency medical and surgical centres
- Modern infrastructure and international standard roads
- Recreational areas and parks
- Quality educational institutions
- State-of-the-art commercial areas
- Waste recycling and disposal systems
2 thoughts on “Senate Housing Society, Islamabad”
I have Senate hOusing society plots and i want to sale them
I m interested in plot in senate housing society Any one guide me plz