Bahria Town Icon—Karachi
Bahria Town Icon Karachi Overview
The Bahria Town Icon Karachi stands tall on Karachi’s most prime location Shahrah-e-Firdousi next to Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar .
The Bahria Town Icon Karachi, pioneer of modern high-rise buildings in Pakistan, will change the way we build, It is not just the tallest building of Pakistan its also Pakistan’s most technologically advanced building. Bahria Town Icon Karachi will also have the most advanced infrastructure and amenities that the 21st century has to offer.
Bahria Town Icon Karachi is a Proud of Pakistan as it is one of the Tallest Tower in Pakistan with state of the art infrastructure. Total 62 Stories are part of Bahria Icon Karachi. 40 Stories are part of Residential Apartments. In Bahria Icon basement 7 floors are dedicated for Parking.
Bahria Icon Tower Karachi Features
- 62 story tower for serviced corporate offices
- 40 storey residential tower for serviced apartments
- CineGold Cinema, food court & fine dining restaurants
- Bahria President’s Club with infinity pool, world-class gymnasium, luxury spa and a fine-dining restaurant
- Summit, country’s highest restaurant
- Altitude, country’s highest terraced fine-dining restaurant
- Dedicated spaces & complete facilities for corporate meetings & conferences
- 7 basement floors dedicated for parking (accommodates 2,300 vehicles)
- World-class security infrastructure
- State-of-the-art IT & communication infrastructure
- Round the clock maintenance services
- Panoramic views of the city and the ocean
- 100% backup power ( No Load- Shedding)
- The first building to have conducted wind-tunnel tests
- A cogeneration plant, water filtration plant, building management system and advanced communication system
- Vertical transportation also employs high-speed elevators including several double-decker elevators
- Developed in collaboration with the world’s finest consultants and architects, both local & international
Bahria Town Icon Tower Karachi Layout Plan
Bahria Town Icon Location
The Bahria Icon stands tall on Karachi’s most prime location Shahrah-e-Firdousi next to Abdullah Shah Ghazi Mazar.